The Department of Political Science is accepting applications for Summer Session 2022 teaching.
Interested individuals should apply to the Head of the Department immediately indicating which courses they would be willing to offer and in what term they are available.
Appointees will be responsible for the organization and conduct of the course.
All courses will be standard 3-credit courses. The expectation is that teaching will take place on campus in face-to-face classes.
Term Dates for Summer Session 2022:
- Term 1: May 16 – June 22. Exams June 26-30.
- Term 2: July 4 – August 11. Exams August 15-19.
- POLI 240 Currents of Political Thought
- POLI 307 Quebec Government and Politics
- POLI 461 Peace and Conflict Studies – Conflict Stabilization and Peace Operations
Applicants should e-mail a statement of interest indicating teaching competencies, a current c.v. and summaries of past teaching evaluations to:
Prof. Richard Price, Head
c/o Jillian Read
Department of Political Science
The University of British Columbia
Deadline for Applications: December 23, 2021