- "Telephone versus Online Survey Modes for Election Studies: Comparing Canadian Public Opinion and Vote Choice in the 2015 Federal Election" Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2017
- "Riding the orange wave: Leadership, values, issues, and the 2011 Canadian election," Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2013.
- "Having their say: Authority, voice, and satisfaction with democracy," Journal of Politics, 2019.
See Fred Cutler's full profile here
- “Policy Attitudes in Institutional Context: Rules, Uncertainty, and the Mass Politics of Public Investment,” Am J of Poli Sci, 2017
- “Inequality and Electoral Accountability: Class-Biased Economic Voting in Comparative Perspective,” Journal of Politics, 2016
- “Why Do Citizens Discount the Future? Public Opinion and the Timing of Policy Consequences,” British Journal of Political Science, 2012
Current Research Projects:
- Citizen Support for Policy Tradeoffs
- Public Assessments of COVID-19 Economic Response
See Alan Jacobs' full profile here.
- "Multiculturalism and Muslim Accommodation: Policy and Predisposition Across Three Contexts" Comparative Political Studies, 2016
- "Diversity and the imagined community: Immigrant diversity and conceptions of national identity" Political Psychology, 2011
- "Alternative Measures of American National Identity: Implications for the Civic-Ethnic Distinction" Political Psychology, 2012
Current Research Projects: Changing American Hearts & Minds on Immigration Policy
See Matthew Wright's full profile here.
Grace Lore on her journey from UBC Political Science to the BC Legislature
Postdoctoral Fellow Chris Tenove publishes report on incivility on social media during 2019 election campaign
New PoliSci podcast showcases cutting-edge research in comparative politics