- "On the Political Sociology of Intersectional Equality and Difference: Insights from Axel Honneth’s Recognition Theory," Social Theory and Practice, forthcoming.
- “Decolonizing Critical Theory,” Constellations, 2015
- The Rise and Fall of the Caucasian Race: A Political History of Racial Identity, 2006
Current courses: POLI 523B: Critical Theory – Political Theory and the Problem of “Race”
Current projects: Identities and Indignities: Critical Theory and the Politics of Equality, Identity, and Difference (book project)
See Bruce Baum's full profile here.
- “Democracy in contested territory: on the legitimacy of global legal pluralism,” Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, forthcoming.
- “Critical International Political Theory,” Oxford Handbook of International Political Theory, 2018
- “Hannah Arendt reads Carl Schmitt’s The Nomos of the Earth: a dialogue on law and geopolitics from the margins,” European Journal of Political Theory, 2017
Current Courses: Topics in Political Theory: Contested Territory
Current research projects: Contested Territory: A Theory of Land and Democracy beyond the Bounds of Sovereignty (book manuscript in progress).
See Anna Jurkevics's full profile here
Current Courses: POLI 540A Core Seminar in Political Theory
See Mark Warren's full profile here
- Disability and Political Theory, (co-edited with Nancy Hirschmann), 2017
- Diverse Communities: The Problem with Social Capital, 2006
- ‘Disability, Self Image and Modern Political Theory’, Political Theory, 2009
Current Courses:Poli 523 Multiculturalism and Identity Politics
See Barbara Arneil's full profile here
POLI 523B: Critical Theory – Political Theory and the Problem of “Race”
POLI 540A Core Seminar in Political Theory