- "On the Political Sociology of Intersectional Equality and Difference: Insights from Axel Honneth’s Recognition Theory," Social Theory and Practice, forthcoming.
- “Decolonizing Critical Theory,” Constellations, 2015
- The Rise and Fall of the Caucasian Race: A Political History of Racial Identity, 2006
Current courses: POLI 523B: Critical Theory – Political Theory and the Problem of “Race”
Current projects: Identities and Indignities: Critical Theory and the Politics of Equality, Identity, and Difference (book project)
See Bruce Baum's full profile here.
- “Democracy in contested territory: on the legitimacy of global legal pluralism,” Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, forthcoming.
- “Critical International Political Theory,” Oxford Handbook of International Political Theory, 2018
- “Hannah Arendt reads Carl Schmitt’s The Nomos of the Earth: a dialogue on law and geopolitics from the margins,” European Journal of Political Theory, 2017
Current Courses: Topics in Political Theory: Contested Territory
Current research projects: Contested Territory: A Theory of Land and Democracy beyond the Bounds of Sovereignty (book manuscript in progress).
See Anna Jurkevics's full profile here
Current Courses: POLI 540A Core Seminar in Political Theory
See Mark Warren's full profile here
- Disability and Political Theory, (co-edited with Nancy Hirschmann), 2017
- Diverse Communities: The Problem with Social Capital, 2006
- ‘Disability, Self Image and Modern Political Theory’, Political Theory, 2009
Current Courses:Poli 523 Multiculturalism and Identity Politics
See Barbara Arneil's full profile here
POLI 523B: Critical Theory – Political Theory and the Problem of “Race”
POLI 540A Core Seminar in Political Theory
Dr. Richard Price’s class Professional Skills in Political Science connects our students and alumni
Professor Mark Warren’s co-founded Participedia Network expands to McMaster University for Phase Two
PhD Grad Afsoun Afsahi Offered Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Germany