- "Ethnic Segregation and Public Goods" American Political Science Review, 2018.
- "Language Politics, Education, and Ethnic Integration" Politics, Groups, and Identities, 2019.
See Kai Ostwald's full profile here.
Current Projects: Rejecting Coethnicity: Refugee Resentment and the Politics of Migrant Exclusion by Minority Citizens.
See Yang-Yang Zhou's full profile here
- “‘Judge Lynch’ in the Court of Public Opinion: Publicity and De-legitimation of Lynching,” American Political Science Review, 2019
- “Do parties matter for ethnic violence? Evidence from India,” Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2016
- “Does Electing Islamists Increase Religious Violence and Intolerance?,” British Journal of Political Science, 2020
See Michael Weaver's full profile here