- Building a collaborative advantage: Network governance and homelessness policy-making in Canada, 2016
- "Designing collaborative governance decision-making in search of a ‘collaborative advantage’." Public Management Review, 2016.
- "Understanding inclusion in collaborative governance: a mixed methods approach." Policy and Society, 2020.
Current research projects: Arms-length agencies in Canada
See Carey Doberstein's full profile here.
- Why bother? Supporters of locally weaker parties Are Less likely to vote or to vote sincerely Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2022.
- "Political Conditions for Electoral Accountability in Federalism" Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2017.
- "The Space between Worlds: Federalism, Public Issues and Election Issues" Regional and Federal Studies, 2010.
See Fred Cutler's full profile here
- "The Comparative Politics of Immigration: Policy Choice in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the United States" (2021)
- “Human-capital Citizenship and the Changing Logic of Immigrant Admissions,” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 2020
- “The Impermanence of Permanence: The Rise of Probationary Immigration in Canada,” International Migration, 2020
Courses: POLI 516C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
Current research projects:
- Immigration Bureaucracies in an Era of Anti-Immigration Populism
- Graphic Narratives of Migration
- Belonging in Unceded Territory
See Antje Ellermann's full profile here
- “Climate Federalism in Canada,” in Climate Governance and Federalism: a Forum of Federations comparative policy analysis. 2023.
- "Supply-Side Climate Policies in Major Oil-Producing Countries: Norway’s and Canada’s Struggles to Align Climate Leadership with Fossil Fuel Extraction." Global Environmental Politics, 2022
- Passing the Buck: Federalism and Canadian Environmental Policy, 1996
- Racing to the Bottom? Provincial Interdependence in the Canadian Federation, 2005
- "Natural Resources, Federalism, and the Canadian Economy," in Policy Transformation in Canada: Is Past Prologue? 2019.
See Kathryn Harrison's full profile here
- The Canadian Regime, 7th ed, 2021
- “The Courts, The Constitution and Dispute Resolution” in Herman Bakvis and Grace Skogstad eds., Canadian Federalism: Performance, Effectiveness and Legitimacy, 2020
Courses: POLI501 - Canadian Government and Politics
See Gerald Baier's full profile here
- Canada and the Ethics of Constitutionalism: Identity, Destiny, and Constitutional Faith, 2018
See Samuel LaSelva's full profile here
- Leadership in Global Institution Building: Minerva’s Rule: (Editor), 2013
- "Dealing with Rapid and Systemic Change: A Smart Canadian Approach to Global Institutions and Partnerships," 2016
- Navigating the Age of Disruption: Understanding Canada’s Options in a Shifting Global Order (under review)
See Yves Tiberghien's full profile here
- The United States and Canada: How Two Democracies Differ and Why It Matters, Editor. 2019
See Paul Quirk's full profile here