- “Policy Attitudes in Institutional Context: Rules, Uncertainty, and the Mass Politics of Public Investment,” Am J of Poli Sci, 2017.
- “Why Do Citizens Discount the Future? Public Opinion and the Timing of Policy Consequences,” British Journal of Political Science, 2012.
See Alan Jacobs' full profile here.
- "Can Economic Assistance Shape Combatant Support in Wartime? Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan." American Political Science Review, 2020.
- "Self-efficacy and Citizen Engagement in Development: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania." Journal of Experimental Political Science, 2021.
- "Design and Analysis of the Randomized Response Technique." Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2015.
See Yang-Yang Zhou's full profile here
- "The Logic of the Survey Experiment Reexamined," Political Analysis (2007)
See Paul Quirk's full profile here