- Protest Inc.: The Corporatization of Activism, with Genevieve LeBaron, 2014
- Environmentalism of the Rich, 2016
- “The Politics of Repressing Environmentalists as Agents of Foreign Influence,” (with Miriam Matejova and Stefan Parker), Australian Journal of International Affairs, 2018.
Current Courses: POLI562A - Topics in IR: Global Environmental Politics
See Peter Dauvergne's full profile here.
- "Reversing the Gun Sights: Transnational Civil Society Targets Landmines," 1998
- "Transnational Civil Society and Advocacy in World Politics," 2003
Current courses: POLI 562 - Norms and Ethics in World Politics
See Richard Price's full profile here
- “NGO Participation in Global Governance Institutions: International and Domestic Drivers of Engagement," Interest Groups & Advocacy, 2019.
- "Foreign Assistance, International Norms, and Civil Society Development: Lessons from the Russian Campaign," International Organization, 2005.
- “Advocacy Beyond Litigation: Examining Russian NGO Efforts on Implementation of European Court of Human Rights Judgments,” Communist and Post-Communist Studies, 2012.
Current Projects: Activists in International Courts Network (SSHRC Partnership Development Grant)
See Lisa Sundstrom's full profile here
POLI 563B International Organization
POLI 562A Topics in International Relations: Global Environmental Politics
The probability of the United States leaving NATO is very low say Prof. Paul Quirk
Q&A with Professor Byers on his new open-access book, “Who Owns Outer Space?”
UBC Political Science students learn from European Union travel experiences