- Protest Inc.: The Corporatization of Activism, with Genevieve LeBaron, 2014
- Environmentalism of the Rich, 2016
- “The Politics of Repressing Environmentalists as Agents of Foreign Influence,” (with Miriam Matejova and Stefan Parker), Australian Journal of International Affairs, 2018.
Current Courses: POLI562A - Topics in IR: Global Environmental Politics
See Peter Dauvergne's full profile here.
- "Reversing the Gun Sights: Transnational Civil Society Targets Landmines," 1998
- "Transnational Civil Society and Advocacy in World Politics," 2003
Current courses: POLI 562 - Norms and Ethics in World Politics
See Richard Price's full profile here
- “NGO Participation in Global Governance Institutions: International and Domestic Drivers of Engagement," Interest Groups & Advocacy, 2019.
- "Foreign Assistance, International Norms, and Civil Society Development: Lessons from the Russian Campaign," International Organization, 2005.
- “Advocacy Beyond Litigation: Examining Russian NGO Efforts on Implementation of European Court of Human Rights Judgments,” Communist and Post-Communist Studies, 2012.
Current Projects: Activists in International Courts Network (SSHRC Partnership Development Grant)
See Lisa Sundstrom's full profile here
POLI562A - Topics in IR: Global Environmental Politics
POLI 562 - Norms and Ethics in World Politics
It is possible that countries could develop anti-satellite technology without creating more space debris, Prof. Byers says
Prof. Sheryl Lightfoot Elected Member of The College of New Scholars, Artists and Scientists by Royal Society of Canada
Prof. Yves Tiberghien examines why East Asian countries handled COVID better in his new book