- “The Translocal Politics of Environmental Norm Diffusion (with Justin Alger),” Environmental Communication, 2020.
- “The Power of Environmental Norms: Marine Plastic Pollution and the Politics of Microbeads,” Environmental Politics, 2018.
- “The Global Norm of Large Marine Protected Areas: Explaining Variable Adoption and Implementation (with Justin Alger),” Environmental Policy & Governance, 2017.
See Peter Dauvergne's full profile here.
- Moral Limit and Possibility in World Politics, 2008.
- "Reversing the Gun Sights: Transnational Civil Society Targets Landmines," 1998
- The Chemical Weapons Taboo, 1997
Current courses: POLI 562 - Norms and Ethics in World Politics
Current research projects: Moral Psychology, Neuroscience, and International Norms
See Richard Price's full profile here
- Courting Gender Justice: Russia, Turkey, and the European Court of Human Rights, 2019.
- “NGO Participation in Global Governance Institutions: International and Domestic Drivers of Engagement," Interest Groups & Advocacy, 2019.
Current Projects: Activists in International Courts Network (SSHRC Partnership Development Grant)
See Lisa Sundstrom's full profile here
- Diplomacy and Borderlands: African Agency at the Intersections of Orders (Routledge), 2019
- African Actors in International Security: Shaping Contemporary Norms (Lynne Rienner), 2018
- “Locating Norm Diplomacy: Venue Change in International Norm Negotiations” European Journal of International Relations, 2013
See Katharina Coleman's full profile here
- The East Asian Covid-19 Paradox (Cambridge University Press. Elements Series), 2021.
- “Asia’s Rise and the Transition to a Post-Western Global Order.” In Contending Views on the Decline of Western-Centric World and the Emerging Global Order in the 21st Century, 2020.
- Japan’s Leadership in the Liberal International Order (Editor).
Current research projects: Up for Grabs: Disruption, Competition, and the Remaking of the Global Economic Order
See Yves Tiberghien's full profile here
- The Role of Law in International Politics, 2000.
- War Law: Understanding International Law and Armed Conflict, 2005.
- International Law and the Arctic, 2013.
See Michael Byers' full profile here
POLI513 - Comparative Political Economy
POLI562A - Topics in IR: Global Environmental Politics
POLI 562 - Norms and Ethics in World Politics
POLI563B - International Organizations