"Place against empire: Understanding Indigenous anti-colonialism," Affinities, 2010
See Glen Coulthard's full research profile here.
- Global Indigenous Politics: A subtle revolution, 2016.
"Selective endorsement without intent to implement: Indigenous rights and the Anglosphere," The International Journal of Human Rights, 2012
"Settler-state apologies to indigenous peoples: A normative framework and comparative assessment," Journal of the Native American and Indigenous Studies, 2015
See Sheryl Lightfoot's full research profile here.
- 'Origins: Colonies and Statistics'. CPSA Presidential Address. Canadian Journal of Political Science. 53:4. December 2020.
- 'Demobilised Soldiers, Small Holdings Colonies and the Compulsory Acquisition of Land after World War One: Scotland and Canada'. Journal of Northern Scotland. 11:2, Celebrating and Situating the 1919 Land Settlement (Scotland) Act, November 2020.
- John Locke and America: The Defence of English Colonialism, Oxford University Press, Oxford, March 1996.
- 'Colonialism vs Imperialism', Working Paper
- ‘Jeremy Bentham: Pauperism, Colonialism and Imperialism’, APSR (R&R)
See Barbara Arniel's full research profile here.