- “Historical Ownership and Territorial Disputes”, Journal of Politics, 2020
- “China’s Evolving Motivations and Goals in UN Peacekeeping Participation”, International Journal, 2018
- “U.S. Military Aid and Recipient Country Cooperation”, Foreign Policy Analysis, 2011
See Xiaojun Li's full profile here
- "Can Economic Assistance Shape Combatant Support in Wartime? Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan." American Political Science Review, 2020.
Current research projects: "Reexamining the Effect of Refugees on Civil Conflict: A Global Subnational Analysis"
See Yang Yang Zhou's full profile here
Current projects: “Let our ballots secure what our bullets have won:” Union Veterans and Voting for Radical Reconstruction
See Michael Weaver's full profile here.
- “Downsizing in UN Peacekeeping: The Impact on Civilian Peacekeepers and the Missions Employing Them” International Peacekeeping, 2020
- “Slow Progress on UN Rapid Deployment: The Potential Perils of Policy Paradigms in International Organizations” International Studies Review, 2020
- “Peacekeeping for Profit? The Scope and Limitations of ‘Mercenary’ UN Peacekeeping” Journal of Peace Research, 2018
Current projects: Local Staff in UN Peace Operations
See Katharina Coleman's full profile here.
Current projects: Darts and Letters: Podcasting for Intellectual Knowledge Mobilization in the 21st Century
See Allen Sens' full profile here.
- “Creating Space for Emancipatory Human Security: Liberal Obstructions and the Potential of Agonism” International Studies Quarterly, 2013.
- A conceptual unpacking of ‘hybridity’: Accounting for notions of power, politics & progress in analyses of aid driven interfaces” Journal of Peacebuilding and Development, 2013
- 'Resisting Securitized and Militarized Understandings of Protection: Aesthetics as Counterpower' International Politics, 2018'
Not currently teaching a graduate seminar; please contact if interested in Directed Studies
See Jenny Peterson's full profile here.
POLI 563A International Organization: The Role of Law in International Politics
POLI 562D - International Peacekeeping
Political Science student and aspiring war correspondent Anastasiia Lapatina on documenting the Russian invasion of Ukraine
Prof. Maxwell Cameron writes on Canada taking an active role in Latin American politics
Prof. Paul Quirk says Joe Biden’s interactions with Russia go beyond short-term political consequences