- "Nudging NIMBY: Do positive messages regarding the benefits of increased housing density influence resident stated housing development preferences?." Land Use Policy, 2016.
- "Insite in Vancouver: North America’s First Supervised Injection Site." Successful Public Policy: Lessons from Canada, 2021.
- "Metagovernance of urban governance networks in Canada: In pursuit of legitimacy and accountability." Canadian Public Administration, 2013.
Current course: POLI 504B: Topics in Canadian Politics (Urban Governance and Policy in Canada)
See Carey Doberstein's full profile here.
- "One voter, two first-order elections?" Electoral Studies, 2008.
- "Political Conditions for Electoral Accountability in Federalism," Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2017.
- "Government responsibility and electoral accountability in federations." Publius, 2004.
See Fred Cutler's full profile here.
- Passing the Buck: Federalism and Canadian Environmental Policy, 1996
- "Federalism and Climate Policy Innovation: A Critical Reassessment," Canadian Public Policy, 2013.
- Racing to the Bottom? Provincial Interdependence in the Canadian Federation, 2005
Current projects: Carbon Pricing in the Canadian Federation
See Kathryn Harrison's full profile here.
- "Ethnic Segregation and Public Goods," American Political Science Review, 2018.
- "Indonesia's Decentralization Experiment," Journal of Southeast Asian Economies, 2016.
See Kai Ostwald's full profile here.
Meet the SPPGA Directors – an interview with Professor Gerald Baier
Prof. Maxwell Cameron: Don’t ignore democracy’s flaws
Prof. Carey Doberstein wins Policy & Society 2020 Best Paper Award