- The Comparative Politics of Immigration: Policy Choice in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the United States (2021)
- States against Migrants: Deportation in Germany and the United States (2009)
- “Human-capital Citizenship and the Changing Logic of Immigrant Admissions,” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 2019
Current Courses: POLI 516C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
Research Project: Graphic Narratives of Migration.
See Antje Ellerman's full profile here
Research Project: Refugee Proximity and Support for Citizenship Exclusion in Africa.
See Yang-Yang Zhou's full profile here
- Immigration and the American Ethos (Cambridge University Press), 2020
- "Mass Opinion and Immigration Policy in the United States: Re-Assessing Clientelist and Elite Perspectives," Perspectives on Politics, 2016
- "Public Attitudes Toward Immigration Policy Across the Legal/Illegal Divide," Political Behavior, 2016
Research Project: Understanding public support for cultural pluralism in immigrant-receiving countries
See Matthew Wright's full profile here
Photos from our Graduate Research Conference
Honours student Alexa Traboulay explores the intersecting effects of social media echo chambers and partisanship in shaping attitudes toward immigration
Prof. Yang-Yang Zhou awarded SSHRC Insight Development Grant