- “Inequality and Electoral Accountability: Class-Biased Economic Voting in Comparative Perspective,” Journal of Politics, 2016
- Governing for the Long Term: Democracy and the Politics of Investment, 2011
- “How Do Ideas Matter? Mental Models and Attention in German Pension Politics,” Comparative Political Studies, 2009
Current Courses: POLI 513A - Current Debates in Comparative Political Economy - Economic Inequality and Democracy
Current Research Projects:
- Public Assessments of COVID-19 Economic Response
- Downward Class Mobility and Far-Right Party Support
See Alan Jacobs' full profile here.
- The Comparative Politics of Immigration: Policy Choice in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the United States, 2021
- “When Can Liberal States Avoid Unwanted Immigration? Self-Limited Sovereignty and Guestworker Recruitment in Switzerland and Germany," World Politics, 2013
- Human-capital Citizenship and the Changing Logic of Immigrant Admissions,” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 2020
Current Courses: POLI 516 C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
See Antje Ellerman's full profile here
- Courting Gender Justice: Russia, Turkey, and the European Court of Human Rights, 2019
- Russian Civil Society: A Critical Assessment edited with Alfred B. Evans Jr. and Laura A. Henry, 2006
- "Russian NGOs and the European Court of Human Rights: A Spectrum of Approaches to Litigation.” Human Rights Quarterly, 2014.
Current research projects:
- Activists in International Courts (SSHRC Partnership Development Grant)
- Everyday Activism in Russia (SSHRC Insight Grant)
See Lisa Sundstrom's full profile here
- “Multi-Level Reinforcement: Explaining European Union Leadership in Climate Change Mitigation,” Global Environmental Politics, 2007.
- Leadership in Global Institution Building: Minerva’s Rule (Editor), 2013.
- « Les relations Union Européenne -Chine » in Delas, Olivier ed. Relations commerciales internationales: l’Union Européenne et l’Amérique du nord à l’heure de la nouvelle route de la soie, 2020.
Current Courses: POLI 513 - Comparative Political Economy
Current Research Project: EU-China and EU-Japan relations
See Yves Tiberghien's full profile here.
POLI 516 C Debates in Migration and Citizenship