- “Inequality and Electoral Accountability: Class-Biased Economic Voting in Comparative Perspective,” Journal of Politics, 2016
- Governing for the Long Term: Democracy and the Politics of Investment, 2011
- “How Do Ideas Matter? Mental Models and Attention in German Pension Politics,” Comparative Political Studies, 2009
Current Courses: POLI 513A - Current Debates in Comparative Political Economy - Economic Inequality and Democracy
Current Research Projects:
- Public Assessments of COVID-19 Economic Response
- Downward Class Mobility and Far-Right Party Support
See Alan Jacobs' full profile here.
- The Comparative Politics of Immigration: Policy Choice in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the United States, 2021
- “When Can Liberal States Avoid Unwanted Immigration? Self-Limited Sovereignty and Guestworker Recruitment in Switzerland and Germany," World Politics, 2013
- Human-capital Citizenship and the Changing Logic of Immigrant Admissions,” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, 2020
Current Courses: POLI 516 C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
See Antje Ellerman's full profile here
- Courting Gender Justice: Russia, Turkey, and the European Court of Human Rights, 2019
- Russian Civil Society: A Critical Assessment edited with Alfred B. Evans Jr. and Laura A. Henry, 2006
- "Russian NGOs and the European Court of Human Rights: A Spectrum of Approaches to Litigation.” Human Rights Quarterly, 2014.
Current research projects:
- Activists in International Courts (SSHRC Partnership Development Grant)
- Everyday Activism in Russia (SSHRC Insight Grant)
See Lisa Sundstrom's full profile here
- “Multi-Level Reinforcement: Explaining European Union Leadership in Climate Change Mitigation,” Global Environmental Politics, 2007.
- Leadership in Global Institution Building: Minerva’s Rule (Editor), 2013.
- « Les relations Union Européenne -Chine » in Delas, Olivier ed. Relations commerciales internationales: l’Union Européenne et l’Amérique du nord à l’heure de la nouvelle route de la soie, 2020.
Current Courses: POLI 513 - Comparative Political Economy
Current Research Project: EU-China and EU-Japan relations
See Yves Tiberghien's full profile here.
POLI 516 C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
European Politics News
Dr. Richard Price’s class Professional Skills in Political Science connects our students and alumni
Yves Tiberghien appointed as Konwakai Chair in Japanese Research, Institute of Asian Research
“Mobilizing in Uncertainty”: Alumna Anastasia Shesterinina explores conflict mobilization decisions in her new book