- The Comparative Politics of Immigration: Policy Choice in Germany, Canada, Switzerland, and the United States, 2021.
- “When Can Liberal States Avoid Unwanted Immigration? Self-Limited Sovereignty and Guestworker Recruitment in Switzerland and Germany," World Politics, 2013.
- States against Migrants: Deportation in Germany and the United States, 2009.
Courses this term: POLI 516C Debates in Migration and Citizenship
Current research projects: Institutional Responses to AI-related Technological Disruption (with focus on Japan, Korea, Taiwan)
See Antje Ellerman's full profile here
- “Mixing Methods: A Bayesian Approach,” Am Polit Sci Rev, 2015.
- “Process Tracing the Effects of Ideas,” in Process Tracing in the Social Sciences: From Metaphor to Analytic Tool, 2015.
- “Pre-Registration and Results-Blind Review in Observational and Qualitative Research," in The Production of Knowledge: Enhancing Progress in Social Science, 2020.
Current Courses: Qualitative Methods of Political Analysis
Current Projects: Integrated Inferences
See Alan Jacobs' full profile here