- Challenges to Democracy in the Andes: Strongmen, Broken Constitutions, and Regimes in Crisis editor, 2022
- “Making Sense of Competitive Authoritarianism: Lessons from the Andes,” Latin American Politics and Society, 2018.
- Latin America’s Left Turns: Politics, Policies, and Trajectories of Change, edited with Eric Hershberg, 2010.
- “The Return of Oligarchy: Threats to Representative Democracy in Latin America,” Third World Quarterly, forthcoming.
- “Pathways to Inclusion in Latin America,” in The Inclusionary Turn in Contemporary Latin American Democracies, 2021.
Current courses: POLI 511 - Comparative Politics
Current research projects: Resilience of Defective Democracies in the Andes
See Maxwell Cameron's full profile here
- “The Slow Violence of Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case of Mining in Peru” w Jonathan Kishen Gamu, Third World Quarterly, 2018.
- Paths to a Green World: The Political Economy of the Global Environment, 2005.
- The Shadows of Consumption: Consequences for the Global Environment, 2008.
Teaching 2023: POLI 562A - Topics in IR: Global Environmental Politics
Current Research Projects: Corporations and the Politics of Environmental Activism in the Global South
See Peter Dauvergne's full profile here.
- "Voting behaviour under doubts of ballot secrecy: reinforcing dominant party rule," Democratization, 2023.
- “Language Politics, Education, and Ethnic Integration: The pluralist dilemma and its consequences in Singapore” Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7(1): 89-108, 2019.
- “Ethnic Segregation and Public Goods: Evidence from Indonesia” American Political Science Review, 2018
See Kai Ostwald's full profile here