- "Nudging NIMBY: Do positive messages regarding the benefits of increased housing density influence resident stated housing development preferences?." Land Use Policy, 2016.
- "Insite in Vancouver: North America’s First Supervised Injection Site." Successful Public Policy: Lessons from Canada, 2021.
- "Metagovernance of urban governance networks in Canada: In pursuit of legitimacy and accountability." Canadian Public Administration, 2013.
Current course: POLI 504B: Topics in Canadian Politics (Urban Governance and Policy in Canada)
See Carey Doberstein's full profile here.
- "One voter, two first-order elections?" Electoral Studies, 2008.
- "Political Conditions for Electoral Accountability in Federalism," Canadian Journal of Political Science, 2017.
- "Government responsibility and electoral accountability in federations." Publius, 2004.
See Fred Cutler's full profile here.
- Passing the Buck: Federalism and Canadian Environmental Policy, 1996
- "Federalism and Climate Policy Innovation: A Critical Reassessment," Canadian Public Policy, 2013.
- Racing to the Bottom? Provincial Interdependence in the Canadian Federation, 2005
Current projects: Carbon Pricing in the Canadian Federation
See Kathryn Harrison's full profile here.
- "Ethnic Segregation and Public Goods," American Political Science Review, 2018.
- "Indonesia's Decentralization Experiment," Journal of Southeast Asian Economies, 2016.
See Kai Ostwald's full profile here.
Prof. Emeritus Richard Johnston spoke to CBC about the possibility of the US creating an agency like Elections Canada
Prof. Gerald Baier finds it odd that many NDP incumbents have chosen not to run for re-election