- “Partisanship and Political Learning: Lessons from a Training Program for Politicians,” under review.
- “Aristotle & The Good Ruler,” Philosophy Now, 2019
- "'Critical Dialogue' on Political Institutions and Practical Wisdom and Reclaiming the System" with Lisa Herzog, Perspectives on Politics, 2019.
Current courses: Summer Institute for Future Legislators
See Maxwell Cameron's full profile here
- “Cracks in the Opposition: Immigration as a Wedge Issue for the Reagan Coalition” (with Gary Miller, Camilla Schofield, and Itai Sened), American Journal of Political Science, 2011.
- “Closing the Deal: Negotiating Civil Rights Legislation” (with Gary Miller and Itai Sened), American Political Science Review, 2009.
- “The Supermajority Core of the US Senate and the Failure to Join the League of Nations,” Public Choice, 2017.
Current research projects:
- “Why Does a Majoritarian Legislature Adopt Supermajority Rules? The Cases of the US Senate in 1917 and the National Assembly of Korea in 2012”
See Gyung-Ho Jeong's full profile here
In the Media
PhD alumna Yana Gorokhovskaia writes about Alexei Navalny’s appeal to the Russian people in The Guardian
January 20, 2021
UBC Political Science alumnus nominated for Precedent Setter 2020 Award
June 12, 2020
In the Media
Yves Tiberghien interviewed by CBC about Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou key court battle loss
June 3, 2020